TRANSFER PLASTIC CASINGS
Coat your products with the benefits of a “cook-in” barrier plastic casing.
- A cost effective alternative to conventional smoking, frying or glazing of the ham.
- Eliminates multiple production steps increasing the operational eficiency.
- True plastic solutions with no “weak“ sealed seams and strong cooking burst resistance.
- Superior barrier properties to maximize product shelf-life and cooking yields for “cook & ship“.
- Purpose-designed stretch behaviour to get uniform size control for slicing for “cook & strip“.
- High yield with a defined meat cling and control of purge.
- Always uniform in colour intensity and homogenity.
- Customized natural smoke colour and flavour and natural color solutions for new products.
Viscofan is ready to meet the challenges of the new trends in the food industry. Our transfer casings can provide in one step colour and flavours to fresh protein, processed products, cheese and ready to eat foods. All in one simple step, improving good manufacturing practices, saving costs thus increasing the value of the products.