Main highlights of the January-March 2021 results:
• Revenue is €228.4 million, 2.8% higher than the previous year, and 10.3% in like-for-like terms.
• EBITDA of €57.6 million, a growth of 10.8% compared to the previous year and 27.8% in like-for-like terms.
• €30.2 million in net profit, 10.3% up on the previous year.
• €18.5 million of net bank debt at March 2021, a decrease of 51.7% compared to €38.2 million at December 2020 thanks to the strength of operating results.
• José Domingo de Ampuero y Osma, Chairman of the Viscofan Group: "In the first quarter we continued our growth in casing volumes in all reporting areas, which we are responding to with increased capacity and high production efficiencies at our plants. This strength has enabled us to achieve double-digit earnings growth and to offset the weakness of the major trading currencies."
All 1Q21 results information is available on the Investor Relations Site. LINK