Main highlights of the January-March 2022 results:
• Revenue is €262.9 million, 15.1% up year-on-year.
• EBITDA of €57.8 million, 0.3% up year-on-year.
• €27.5 million in Net Profit, 8.9% down year-on-year.
• €13.9 million of net bank debt at March 2022 compared to €1.8 million at December 2021.
• José Domingo de Ampuero y Osma, Chairman of the Viscofan Group: “These results reflect our business model strength within one of the most adverse environments in decades characterized by high-cost inflation, supply chain disruptions, geopolitical tensions, and COVID19. Volume growth and commercial discipline are driving our revenue up offsetting higher operating expenses in this environment.
Moreover, capacity increase, technology upgrade and efficiency projects within the Beyond25 strategy plan are being implemented according to plan. In addition, we are going to carry out new rises in selling prices in the second half of this year to offset a more adverse inflation environment than expected aiming at maintaining the announced results guidance.”
You can see all results information on the following LINK