Main highlights of the April-June 2022 results:
• Revenue was €305.2 million, 28.5% up year-on-year reaching a new all-time in quarterly terms.
• EBITDA was €64.8 million, 1.5% up year-on-year in a context of high pressure on energy costs and raw materials.
• Net profit was €37.4 million, up 10.2% year-on-year.
• Capex amounted to €40.7 million, reflecting the progress on capacity investment and transformation plans set out in the Strategic Plan Beyond25.
• €34.2 million of net bank debt in June 2022 compared to €1.8 million at December 2021.
• Payment of a final dividend of €0.43 per share on June 2, 2022, raising the total shareholder remuneration to €1.84 per share, 8.2% higher than the equivalent remuneration in the previous year.
• José Domingo de Ampuero y Osma, Chairman of the Viscofan Group:
“Viscofan has launched the Beyond25 strategy plan within one of the most adverse environments in recent history, that is causing the increase in the prices of production inputs and, and the greater need for our products as an essential ingredient in the basic diet of millions of people.
Viscofan´s responsiveness to increase production volumes, the success of the launch of new products of the New Business division, the commercial discipline aimed at protecting the value of our stakeholders, the commitment of the human team, and our balance sheet strength has allowed us to obtain all-time high in revenue and EBITDA in the semester.
With these results we can face the future with optimism, maintain our roadmap outlined in the strategic plan, including our transformation projects, and to progress to achieve the results expected for the year”.
You can find all results information on the Investor relations site. LINK