Main conclusions January-June 2023 results:
• Revenue is €628.6 million, 10.7% higher than in the previous year.
• EBITDA is €129.4 million, up 5.6% on the previous year.
• €62.9 million in Net profit, down 3.1% year-on-year, where operating profit growth is completely eroded by €8.1 million of negative exchange differences.
• €144.2 million of net bank debt as of June 2023, up from €101.3 million as of December 2022.
• Payment on 8 June 2023 of a total final dividend of €24.9 million, representing €0.54 per share, bringing the total shareholder remuneration to €1.95 per share, 6.0% more than the equivalent remuneration in the previous year.
• José Domingo de Ampuero y Osma, Chairman of the Viscofan Group: "The Group has once again shown significant year-on-year growth in the main operating figures, reflecting commercial discipline and production efficiency. It should be noted that the transformation projects of our Beyond 25 strategic plan have obtained, in some cases, results even higher than initially expected. We have built a stronger Group that has been able to offset the most adverse cost environment in recent decades and is able to accelerate margin improvement in the second half of the year.
Thus, given the current average cumulative exchange rates, we expect to achieve the low-end of the guidance, except for the net profit, where exchange differences are lowering our growth expectations for the year to the range of 4% to 6% from the 10% to 15% initially planned. These results imply to reach all-time highs in revenue, EBITDA, and Net profit”.
You can find all results information on the Investors Relations site. LINK